Prevention is Failing. Detection is Too Slow.
Defensive security technologies fail to prevent advanced attackers from accessing enterprise networks. Once attackers have infiltrated, these solutions fail to detect them before damage and loss of critical assets.
Improving prevention of never-before-seen attacks and reducing time to detect and contain resident adversaries is essential to protecting enterprises from financial and reputational loss.
ENDGAME: AUTOMATE THE HUNT
Comprehensive Endpoint Security
Endgame closes the protection gap by preventing advanced attacks at the earliest stages of the cyber kill chain and by detecting and evicting resident adversaries that evade defenses.
Endgame transforms security operations teams and incident responders from crime scene investigators into hunters that dramatically reduce the time and cost associated with incident response and compromise assessment.
- Predictive Exploit Prevention (HA-CFI™) stops attacks in real-time before code execution, including complete prevention of zero-day exploits.
- Signature-less Attack Protection (MalwareScore™) instantly identifies 99% of known and unknown malicious files without relying on IOCs.
- Fileless Attack Protection stops malwareless attacks by detecting advanced evasion techniques in on enterprise endpoints.
- Ransomware Prevention using behavior-based protections at all phases of attack lifecycle.
- Single, dissolvable agent managed from a single console at enterprise scale.
- Multi-server management for the world’s largest organizations, supporting unlimited endpoints.
- Machine learning-powered chatbot named Artemis, provides SOC teams with conversational interface to stop all attacks before theft and damage.
- Whitebox analytics empowers tier 1 SOC analysts to surface suspicious artifacts across millions of records in minutes.
- Precision response empowers SOC teams to kill processes and suspend threads with zero business disruption.